• Worked alongside the Head Chef in a high-pressured environment to constantly deliver creative cuisine to the highest standard.
• Created canapé receptions and business lunches for clients including the Royal Danish Embassy, Good Housekeeping magazine and IDEO.
• Responsibility included helping organise menus to suit budgets and book staff for events.
• Worked on a specialist Danish food stall at a Farmers’ Market where strong customer relationships were developed.
• Increased responsibility given, which included managing functioning of stall and its finances.
• Actively involved in marketing and selling a successful lunchbox scheme in order to gain more clients for business lunches.